Transactions made easy
Transactions made easy
A FreeCom Current Account gives you the convenience of managing your day to day business transactions professionally and efficiently. CBC understands your need the best! Avail hassle free services just by maintaining a minimum of BDT 100,000 in your FreeCom Current Account.
Commercial Bank cheques are highly recognized and accepted throughout the country
Convenience of dealing with an island wide branch network and through ATMs, Online Banking and Mobile Banking
e- statement facilities directed to your preferred email address
Same day credit to Commercial Bank cheques deposited to your account
Benefits of FreeCom Current Accounts
You can manage your daily transactions easily. Access and operate your account from any of our branches or SME Centers. Through Online Banking and Mobile Banking and through any of Commercial Bank ATMs or any other ATMs enabled with Visa networks your account is accessible. No maintenance fee is applicable if your average balance is BDT100,000 per 6 months. Manage your daily transactions through free – Internet Banking (Digital Banking) services and Debit Card. Free statements will be issued quarterly and anyone who wishes to avail E-statement can apply for this service free of charge.
Feature of the FreeCom current account
- Account maintenance- Free
- Manage your daily transactions
- Internet Banking- Free
- Debit Card- Free
- This account can be opened by anyone who is eligible to open normal Current account with an initial deposit of BDT 100,000/=
- Statement will be issued quarterly and anyone who wishes to avail E-statement can apply for this service free of charge
Opening a FreeCom Current Account
- If you are above 18 years of age you can open a FreeCom Current Account at any branch of Commercial Bank.
- Please fill a Current Account application form and hand it over to the branch.
- Remember to take your national identity card, driving license or passport. This is necessary for us to identify you.
- You can make withdrawals from any ATM cum Debit card or over the Bank counter.
- You can also issue cheques from this account up to the balance available in the account.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.