I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
Now you can touch your phone and get the transactions and balances of all your accounts.
Commercial Bank introduced the e-Passbook facility which is a mobile application which allows you to download and view your account transactions online or offline on your android or Apple smart phones.
The e-Passbook facility provides you the account history of all your accounts in a similar manner of a savings passbook or a current account statement. This application provides an online-real time view of the account transactions.
• Allows the real-time tracking of account transactions for the last 30 days.
• Account balance and the transaction history is updated and displayed online real time.
• You can also recall the last viewed transactions on Offline Mode, even when the internet connection is not available.
• The e-Passbook provides multiple account facility which acts as a single repository for all accounts enrolled, with the capability to view each account separately.
• You can label multiple accounts with preferred names/codes, for easy reference. (eg: Salary /Petty Cash / Savings / Entertainement)
• Provides flexibility to operate with or without a log-in password.
If you are an existing personal savings and/ or current account holder with a valid mobile number registered with the Bank, you can obtain this facility.
Even if you open a new personal savings and/or current account and has a valid Mobile Number you can request for this facility.
Joint Account holders could obtain the e-Passbook facility after submitting the written consent of all parties.
You can also access your e passbook via Tablet computers, with the Android or lOS operating systems.
This facility will be provided totally free of charge
Step 01 : Download app
Download the Commercial Bank Mobile banking App for your Android or Apple device and click "epassbook" in the app home page
Step 02 : Request initial access code
For registration with initial access code please contact E-Banking call center on below telephone numbers or visit your nearest Commercial Bank branch
ComBank eBanking Portal - User Sign in
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time and please contact the nearest branch for latest information and prevailing terms and conditions.