I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
Flexibility of a Savings Account and the high interest available on a Fixed Deposit
A specialised Savings Account that pays a quarterly bonus of up to 50% of the interest earned
Statements available every monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually.
Bonus Savings is ideal for first time wage earners as well as the self employed. Overall, this is possibly the best deposit cum investment option for small and medium scale savers to earn a higher return.
Bonus Savings Account is a unique combination of the best of Fixed and Savings schemes, specially designed to give our customers the advantages present in both schemes and disadvantages of none.
Find out more
* Flexibility of a savings account- A Bonus Savings Account can be operated like a normal savings account.
* High returns of a fixed deposit- With BSA you can earn an additional 50% bonus on the interest if your number of withdrawals do not exceed two in every six months.
* Interest is calculated on daily balance and credited every six months.
* Even if more than two withdrawals are made interest will be given at a rate applicable to a standard savings account.
* Avail one of the best Internet Banking facilities from the comfort of your home or office.
* e-Passbook facility is totally free of cost.
* check book is free of cost.
* The minimum initial deposit is BDT 100,000/-
If you already have a Commercial Bank Savings Account, you can convert your account to a Bonus Savings Account. All that is required is to visit the nearest Commercial Bank branch and transfer your existing account to a Bonus Savings Account. You can also download the application form from the link given below and submit the filled application form to your preferred branch to open the account.
Enjoy fast, convenient and 24 x 7 unlimited access points to your account from anywhere in the world through Online Banking. You can make withdrawals from over the bank counter.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time.Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
|Interest Rate ( p.a.)||Annual Percentage Rate|
If you are a resident of bangladesh over the age of 18 years, you can open a Bonus Savings Account
Download application form and submit the filled form to any Commercial Bank branch