I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
The Commercial Bank Visa Shopping Debit Card is the easiest most convenient way to purchase goods and services from any outlet.
Our Visa Shopping Card is accepted locally at all shops and all ATMs with VISA Logo.
Use Visa International Debit Card is accepted globally at all ATMs and merchant establishments, where VISA Logo is displayed. You can use this Card at home and abroad.
Our DotCom Debit Card is issued without any charge against Teen Severs Account to use at Commercial Bank ATMs.
Makes purchasing easy and convenient
Accepted in over 7000 outlets locally
• Makes purchasing easy and convenient.
• International Debit Card is accepted globally.
• No Cash withdrawal fee in Commercial Bank ATMs & only Tk. 15 +15% VAT for Cash withdrawal from other ATMs with Visa Logo.
• SMS Alert service.
Look for the Visa acceptance mark at the store
Present your Visa Shopping Debit Card at the time of transaction. The merchant will swipe it through the authorization terminal and enter the purchase information
The terminal processes the transaction and confirms availability of funds. A sales receipt will be issued and the transaction amount is automatically deducted from your account.
Verify the amount on the sales receipt and place your signature on it
• Look for the Visa acceptance mark at the store.
• Present your Visa Shopping / Debit Card at the time of transaction. The merchant will swipe it through the authorization terminal and enter the purchase information. .
• The terminal processes the transaction and confirms availability of funds. A sales receipt will be issued and the transaction amount is automatically deducted from your account.
• Verify the amount on the sales receipt and place your signature on it.
• Protect your card as it is cash. Never leave it unattended.
• Report the loss or theft of your card immediately on our hotline 880 2 9665168
• Ensure that you get your card back after every purchase and/or ATM transaction.
• Always check the amount on the sales receipt before you sign.
• Keep your copies of sales and ATM receipts and check them against your bank statement.
• Check all transactions in your Bank statement, even the small ones, especially after overseas travel.
• Know who has access to your card. Even if your card is taken by a family member with or without your knowledge, you will be responsible for their purchase/cash withdrawal.
• The card has a daily ATM withdrawal limit of Tk.20,000/- and a daily purchase limit of Tk.50,000/- at a merchant point. Daily limits are a security measure. Talk to your branch or the Card Centre if you need a higher amount.
• The card can be linked to your 5 accounts in same Currency and one is Primary and others are secondary.
• For cash withdrawal at ATM you always need to select Current account in the ATM screen (even the card is issued against your savings or other accounts)
• Incorrect PIN tries for 3 (three) for consecutive times will block the card and a new PIN will be required.
• The card will be captured by ATM if you forget to take your card within 10 seconds and the cash will be backed to the ATM if you do not take your cash within 5 seconds.
Please note that it is only the primary account that will be debited for your purchases by Visa Debit card. So please mark the primary account in your card application. Always ensure you have adequate funds in the account at the time of purchase.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
If you maintain a Current or a Savings Account with Commercial Bank you can apply for a Debit Card.