I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
Forward Contracts give protection to future currency volatilities and fluctuations.
Forward Contract is a binding obligation to buy or sell a specific amount of foreign currency at a predetermined exchange rate on an agreed date in future.
You can use Forward Contracts as a hedging tool to mitigate market risk.
Available in any major currency.
No minimum or maximum deal size
• Liquid market up to 1 year
• No additional cost involved
• Available in any major currency
• Ability to use as a budget rate for the transaction
Any customer who is holding a proper underlying transaction can apply for Forward Contracts.
Please contact your branch for details on applying for this service
• A confirmation of the transaction has to be signed by both parties.
• Need to establish a credit limit before entering in to a forward transaction
• Forward contracts obliged to do the transaction at the agreed rate, irrespective of the fact that the prevailing market exchange rate is advantageous or disadvantageous for the client
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time and are governed by Guidelines for Foreign Exchange Transactions, issued by Bangladesh Bank on 31 May 2009.