I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
A Current Account is an essential tool for the efficient operation of your business.
A Commercial Bank Current Account gives you the convenience of managing your day to day business transactions professionally and efficiently.
Commercial Bank cheques are highly recognized and accepted throughout the country
Convenience of dealing with an island wide branch network and through ATMs, Online Banking and Mobile Banking
e- statement facilities directed to your preferred email address
Same day credit to Commercial Bank cheques deposited to your account
• A Current Account is an essential tool for the efficient operation of your business.
• You can issue cheques to effect daily payments and to collect proceeds of cheques and cash received by you without the hassle of carrying cash.
• You can operate your account through Telephone, Internet and SMS.
• Handle your payments, remittances, funds transfers, standing orders, settlement of utility bills, etc.
• You can request the bank to provide you with an Overdraft facility which you can utilize as and when you need additional funds to carry out a transaction.
• You also have the ability to operate your Commercial Bank Current Account from any of our Branches and Supermarket Counters in any part of the country.
• You can access and operate your account from any of our over 20 ATMs all over the country and also from a Cirrus/Visa ATM anywhere in the world.
• Accountholders receive the full face value of all local cheques they deposit in their accounts, regardless of the issuing bank and its location as we absorb the outstation commission charged by other banks.
• Speedy realization of all cheques collected and issued. Proceeds of the Commercial Bank cheques drawn on any branch deposited will be available the same day.
You can manage your daily transactions easily.
You can request the Bank to provide you with an overdraft facility which you can utilize as and when you need additional funds to carry out a transaction.
You can access and operate your account from any of our branches in any part of the country, through Online Banking and Mobile Banking and through any of Commercial Bank ATMs or any other ATMs belonging to the Cirrus or Visa networks anywhere in the world.
You can also make payments for goods and services using your ATM cum Debit card, to any merchant with a POS machine connected to the Visa or Master network.
You will receive the full face value of all local cheques you deposit to your account, regardless of the issuing Bank and its location.
Speedy realization of all cheques collected and issued. When you deposit a Commercial Bank cheque drawn on any branch, proceeds of the cheque will be available the same day.
If you are above 18 years of age you can open a Current Account at any branch of Commercial Bank.
Please fill a Current Account application form and hand it over to the branch.
Remember to take your national identity card, driving license or passport. This is necessary for us to identify you.
You can make withdrawals from any ATM cum Debit card or over the Bank counter.
You can also issue cheques from this account up to the balance available in the account.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time.
Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
If you are a resident of Bangladesh over the age of 18 years, you can open a current Account.
Visit a branch of your choice to open an account